Announcement on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
18th March 2020
Dear Guests of Aravina Estate
In response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and with reference to the Prime Minister’s address of Wed 18th March 2020, please be assured that the we have implemented extensive protocols and preventative measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and Employees over the coming months.
Aravina is an extensive indoor and outdoor Food & Wine Tourism venue, thus we will be managing Guest numbers and locations to ensure strict adherence to recent State and Federal Govt regulations regarding health protocols and social gatherings. At this time all operations at Aravina will continue including Restaurant, Riviera Bar, Cellar Door and Weddings.
Also, with the near completion of our 2020 Vintage Harvest this week, winemaking operations will continue with suitable hygiene protocols in place.
For all Guest focused operations, this is what we are doing:
- Using external antibacterial hand cleaning facilities at entry points to Aravina, all Guests will be required to clean their hands prior to entering the grounds and any of Aravina’s facilities.
- All our employees are following strict procedures and policies with hand washing and restaurant/kitchen cleanliness prior to commencing work and throughout the day.
- Other preventive measures include hourly cleaning of all public areas such as toilets, door handles, tables and other frequently touched areas.
- All staff have been advised to practice social distancing from each other and guests and table settings have been rearranged to increase separation of groups of guests.
- Restaurant operations have been rearranged to increase outdoor dining with minimal indoor dining facilities.
- We encourage all payments to be made via eftpos (no cash payments).
- Our Aravina team is staying well informed by closely following up-to-date guidelines from the Australian Federal & State Governments and Department of Health, and as always, we are maintaining open channels of communication.
Aravina greatly appreciates the ongoing loyalty and patronage of our valued Guests, and we look forward to again welcoming you to the Estate over the coming weeks and months.
Steve & Hayley Tobin
Aravina Estate Owners