2014 'A' Collection Shiraz Tempranillo
The wine exhibits rich aromas of ripe cherry, raspberry, dark chocolate and coconut with underlying cinnamon and nutmeg spice.
The palate is dry but has a fleshy, ripe and juicy blue fruit richness intertwined with a plush tannin structure. It is a medium to full bodied style with well integrated oak that provides the wine with structure and length.
A blend of 85% Shiraz and 15% Tempranillo.
- Gold Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2016
- Bronze Margaret River Wine Show 2015
- Bronze Qantas Mt. Barker Wine Show 2015
- Bronze Qantas Mt. Barker Wine Show 2016
- 90 Points Ray Jordan Wine Guide 2017