Aravina Estate was established in 2010 by Perth businessman and sixth generation West Australian, Steve Tobin.
Aravina Estate is located on Thornton Road, Yallingup in the northern corner of the premium wine-growing region of Margaret River in Western Australia close to the town of Dunsborough and the famed surf at Yallingup. The property was established in 1986 under the original name Amberley Estate.
Nestled amongst the picturesque setting of expansive vineyards across the rolling hills, natural bushland and manicured gardens, Aravina Estate is one of Margaret River's finest wine producers in the region.
Aravina Estate consists of 180 acres (73 hectares) of which 64 acres (26 hectares) are under vine with plantings of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Tempranillo, Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Chenin Blanc and Chardonnay.
With a passion for wine-making, artistic and architectural design and enjoyment of the simple pleasures of life, the Tobins' vision for Aravina Estate is the creation of a wonderful dining experience for families, couples and children and enhancing it with the production of distinctive wines of exceptional quality that best represent the region.
Aside from the stunning food and exceptional wines, the orchards, kitchen garden and sports car gallery are just a few of the many attractions at the Estate.
Central to Steve Tobin’s vision for Aravina Estate has been the desire to create a uniquely memorable experience for everyone in the family when visiting Aravina Estate.
These experiences include:
- A stroll through the lush hydrangea and rose Gardens
- A tour of the Kitchen Gardens
- Young children playing on the European designed playground
- The sports car collection
- Tasting award-winning wine at Cellar Door
- Innovative cuisine in our Restaurant
- Indulging in a degustation lunch and wine pairing in the Private Tasting Room
- Planning your wedding or business functions at Aravina Estate