Aravina Estate is delighted to be sponsoring the Drug Aware Margaret River Pro 2016 as a hospitality partner for a third year.
Each year this event attracts the best surfers from around the world and Aravina Estate is pleased to support Surfing Western Australia and the World Surfing League in welcoming greats such as Kelly Slater, Gabriel Medina and Stephanie Gilmour to the Margaret River Region.
From April 8 to 19, this iconic free spectator event held at Margaret River’s Surfers’ Point will attract thousands of people to the region. Aravina Estate general manager Hayley Tobin expects to welcome many of those visitors and guests to the Estate’s vineyard restaurant and cellar door over the course of the Pro.
“The Pro is an event that aligns well with the Estate which is scenic 35 minutes’ drive from Surfers Point and set in a beautiful, healthy environment. The restaurant serves fresh, sustainable and delicious meals in one of the region’s best vineyard locations.”
The Drug Aware Margaret River Pro will be streamed live at the Estate for the duration of the event so surf enthusiasts won’t miss a minute of the action.
Proceeds from a surfboard donated by Aravina Estate and signed by all competitors will go to the Starlight Children’s Foundation to help their work with seriously ill children.
Reserve your table for lunch at Aravina Estate - t 9750 1111 (lunch service only)
About Starlight Children’s Foundation Five Chefs Dinner
- Starlight Five Chefs Dinners will be held from May to September 2016 in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide respectively
- Starlight Five Chefs Dinners are quintessential dining events that each feature a five-course degustation menu expertly matched with fine wines, and inspirational stories by families who have been positively impacted by Starlight’s programs
- Established in 1993, the premium food and wine events have an impressive alumni of some of Australia’s best chefs and wineries
- Individuals are encouraged to get involved this year by donating auction items, or supporting with other goods or services
- Starlight is in every major children’s hospital in Australia, and its vital hospital programs (Captain Starlight and the Starlight Express Rooms) are reliant on community support
- Starlight Five Chefs is supported generously by presenting partner Virgin Australia and national partners Vittoria Coffee, Trumpet Events, Santa Vittoria and Givergy
- For more information, go to starlightfivechefs.org.au or call 1300 727 827