Position Vacant — Full-Time Cook
Aravina Estate, established in 2010 is located on Thornton Road, Yallingup in the northern corner of the premium wine-growing region of Margaret River in Western Australia.
Close to the town of Dunsborough and the famed surf at Yallingup, the property was established in 1986 under the original name – Amberley Estate.
Nestled amongst the picturesque setting of expansive vineyards across rolling hills, natural bushland and manicured gardens, Aravina Estate is one of the Margaret River regions finest wine producing estates.
We are searching for a full-time Cook to work alongside our high profile team of chefs.
The role responsibilities include:
- Prepare food for service whilst checking dietary requirements (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Assist with menu planning for our seasonal menus
- Answer, report and follow Head Chef or Sous Chef’s instructions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features/specials
- Strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, maintaining the highest level of quality and in a timely fashion
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3). At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above.
For all enquiries about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org and send your full resume and cover letter.